Complaint Review: us grant department

• Updated: Fri, October 28, 2011

• Reported By: Mark Alan — Wyoming Michigan United States of America
us grant department

us grant department 5000 dollar grant I dont have to pay back internet

its friday afternoon, got a call from a non us citizen stating i have been approved for a 5000 dollar grant, he stated he was from the us treasury, named kevin.

he told me that due to my profile, i had been chosen for 5000 dollars i didnt need to pay back, he needed my address, i said no. i asked for the website where i could view this awsome deal. ripoff report came online with a story just like mine.

i then asked him i would give my info to his manager when i got the call back number, which he replied he needed the info before we could proceed, then i read the report that was on ripoff, he hung up the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-grant-department/internet/us-grant-department-5000-dollar-grant-I-dont-have-to-pay-back-internet-793127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us grant department