Complaint Review: US Grant Dept

• Reported By: Mark — Englewood Colorado United States of America
US Grant Dept
123 street address Wash DC, Washington DC United States of America

US Grant Dept Offered $10,000 from Govt. Wash DC, Washington DC

A person named Jimmy Long called and said I had been awarded a $10,000 grant from the Govt. He said he had 3 different means of getting the money to me.
1. my checking acct.
2. putting it on my card
3. sending me a check
I chose the check route. THEY ARE AFTER YOUR CARD # OR YOUR CHECKING ACCT # !!!!!!
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR NUMBERS - CHECKING OR CARD!!!!!!
He said I was to call his supervisor to confirm my grant # right after I hung up with him.
The number he gave me was disconnected - OF COURSE BECAUSE I HAD NOT GIVEN HIM MY CHECKING OR CARD #.

Mark
Englewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Grant-Dept/Wash-DC-Washington-DC-/US-Grant-Dept-Offered-10000-from-Govt-Wash-DC-Washington-DC-818918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Grant Dept