Complaint Review: us grants department-(Patrick alves,Mark Willams)

• Submitted: Sun, January 31, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By: jamie — enland Oklahoma United States of America
us grants department-(Patrick alves,Mark Willams)
200 indepent avenue , Washington DC United States of America
  • Phone: 202-905-0402
  • Web:
  • Category:

us grants department-(Patrick alves,Mark Willams) The company called my home on a monday or tuesday and told me my family was approved for a us goverment grant. The man sounding,with a funny accent asked me if I had a banking account I said yes but i washington dc, Washington DC

Hey,I was at home on a monday or tuesday and the phone rang I answered it and a funny accent sounding man asked to speak to my mother I said she isn't here but im her son and i probably could help you then he said do you have a bank account i said yes but I owe money on the account he then said when ever your parents get back give us a call at 202-905-0402 But i had been supposely transfered from patrick alves to mark willams but what struck me was that they had funny accents with plain names as in they had american names so i told hem when i find my parents i will call you back.so i went and found my mother and called him back my mother talked to him for a while and I talked for a while my mother finally gave him here account information for a transfer then he all of a sutten sain you have to make a 99 dollar donation to any third world country then he said call hem right when i get to the western union call hem and he will tell me which country to send it to and he also said he would like to have the confirmation number when I make the wire transfer so I check into the companys name and some other things and as I concluded they were trying to rip me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-grants-department-Patrick-alvesMark-Willams/-Washington-DC-/us-grants-department-Patrick-alvesMark-Willams-The-company-called-my-home-on-a-monday-562838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us grants department-(Patrick alves,Mark Willams)