Complaint Review: us grants department

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: victimofgvmtscam — atlanta Georgia United States of America
us grants department
, Washington DC United States of America

us grants department us bank US grats department claiming to award me with $7000 for paying my taxes and not having any feloniesa and sll i had to do was make a donation of $360 and pay it at the western union Washington DC

A guy named Aaron Sanchez contacted me claiming to be a representative from the department of US grants in Washington DC.He then gave me a code (RX90) and a number ( 206 855 5833) and told me to ask to speak with Sharon Davish and that she was the person who was going to finalize the transaction. I called, she restated the information i gave to the man, which was.. my account and routing number, home address and cell number. She said that i was chosen to receive a non repayable grant of $7000 and in order to receive it i had to make a donation of $360 and to pay it at western union with cash. when i told her i didn't have it she hung up in my face.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-grants-department/-Washington-DC-/us-grants-department-us-bank-US-grats-department-claiming-to-award-me-with-7000-for-payin-970659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us grants department