Complaint Review: US GRANTS DEPARTMENT

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: eric — douglasville Georgia United States of America
US GRANTS DEPARTMENT
UNKNOW N WASHINGTON, District of Columbia United States of America

US GRANTS DEPARTMENT NELSON WEBB SAID THAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS GIVING ME A ONCE IN A LIFETIME GRANT OF $7,000.00 WASHINGTON, District of Columbia

I recieved a phone call on my cell phone from a foriegn sounding guy. He explained to me that the government was offering 1,500 people an opportunity to recieve a grant. To pay off loans and debt. That i would not be able to use this money to by cigarettes, alchoholic beverages or gamble. That this money was intended to help me pay if off debt.

I He asked for my credit card information. And I stupidly agreed to this as I started to believe the things he was telling me. After giving him my credit card information. he gave me number to call to speak to his financial administrator Nelson Webb. Ihe said that Neslon was the only person that could release the $7,000.OO grant.

I called Mr. Nelson Webb and was told in order for me to recieve this grant money that I would need to give him 200.00 and in return he would send the money back to me including $7,000 worth of Government grant money. I declined and told him that I do not have $200.00 He in return said that I should call him back when I get $200.00

I think that you guys should give him a call. (206) 201-2191  here is the confirmation # AK506. This is the number that I should ude to recieve the money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-GRANTS-DEPARTMENT/WASHINGTON-District-of-Columbia-/US-GRANTS-DEPARTMENT-NELSON-WEBB-SAID-THAT-THE-GOVERNMENT-WAS-GIVING-ME-A-ONCE-IN-A-LIFET-956803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US GRANTS DEPARTMENT