Complaint Review: us job assist.com

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: carrieann — terrace bay Ontario Canada
us job assist.com
phoenix, Arizona United States of America

us job assist.com they took my money and did not a thing for me phoenix , Arizona

i joined an online business called us job assist.com.i paid the start up costs and was told that i would have a business coach assisigned to me for one year to help me get my business up and going.i have called numerous times and  each time i asked why a coach has not contacted me.they seemed quite stunned that a coach had not called me.they then said they were sorry and would get a coach to call me that very day and of course i did not receive any calls.so now i know that they took my money and i was scammed.right now at this point i would like to get my money back if that is at all possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-job-assistcom/phoenix-Arizona-/us-job-assistcom-they-took-my-money-and-did-not-a-thing-for-me-phoenix-Arizona-1005542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us job assist.com