Complaint Review: US Leads Telemarketing Company

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Sam — Chicago Illinois
US Leads Telemarketing Company
11625 Custer Rd. Ste. 110-317 Frisco, Texas USA

US Leads Company/Monica Potter/Mike Simpson/Laura Micheals/Brett thompson Major-Scam-Sham-Ripoff-Telemarketing Frisco Texas

Major Telemarketing Scam Sham Ripoff

My insurance agency hired this telemarketing company on 2/24/14 out of Frisco, Texas called US Leads; this was a Major Business Mistake!
I hired them to telemarket to Seniors Turning 65- Medicare Leads. They re-assured me  that they were very good at what they do. I initially spoke with an account manager named Monica Potter who explained the program to me. She stated that for $43.00 per lead @ a minimum of 20 leads or $860 per order her office would thoroughly qualify the lead ie. date of birth, medicare effective dates, clients eligibilty,  to start on 3/4/14. Needless to say they didn't start the leads on the designated date, which threw off my schedule for running the appointments! When I started seeing the clients many told me that they never set an appointment with the telemarketer and told the telemarketer not to send an agent out to visit. I called Monica Potter the accout manager for replacement leads as was part od the contract and found that this was not honored either! Many seniors did not have Part A&B or were turning 65 that qualifies them for the Medicare Program!  When I tried to get satisfaction from Monica Potter on these Bogus Leads the moment she heard my voice on the phone she immediately HUNG UP the phone.  Out of the 12 leads that I recieved we were unable to Close Any! this company did not provide the 20 leads that was promised that we paid for. This Company US- Leads in Frisco Texas should be avoided @ all COST.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau in Texas a month ago 4/4/14 and recently got a response from them on 5/7/14  and was informed that this Major Scam Sham Ripoff telemarketing company "Never Responded" to their inquiry! I Demanded my Money Back both thru the BBB and By Emails to this Crooked Company and still haven't heard back from them!

Beware!       Beware!           Beware!               Beware!         Beware !        Beware !                  Beware!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
US LEADS-Frisco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Leads-Telemarketing-Company/Frisco-Texas-75035/US-Leads-CompanyMonica-PotterMike-SimpsonLaura-MichealsBrett-thompson-Major-Scam-Sham-1145156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Leads Telemarketing Company