Complaint Review: US Leads

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: Larry — Odenton Maryland
US Leads
11625 Custer Rd Ste 110-317 Frisco, Texas USA

US Leads Telemarketing21 LLC US Leads Telemarketing Company preys on those consumers who do not investigate them! Frisco Texas

Prior to contracting with this fraudulent lead company I made the huge mistake of not investigating them first. They seem to be quite comfortable persevering with they're fraudulent scheme in hope of capturing the few who do not do their homework and investigate them. They would care less about the Better Business Bureau (who gives them an F rating by the way) or any other reporting or rating authority. They're perfectly content netting the few who commit prior to checking them out. On 2/12/2014 I contracted with them and mailed them a money order for $870 to get 20 preset  final expense appointments. They initially did not follow the agreed upon scheduling of the appointments to begin with. When I started going out to see the prospects, I was told that they either never spoke with anyone about life insurance or that they never agreed on an appointment. Monica Potter, from US Leads told me that it was in the contract that I am not to call them first before going out to see them. So I found myself having to waste my gas ($4pg) to go on phony appointment after phony appointment. When I vehemently complained to US leads via email and told them that I was wise to their scheme and wanted my money back, Monica Potter told me that they don't give refunds and could only replace the bad appointment. The problem is that they replaced the bad appointment with another phony appointment. Out of the 20 appointments I ordered only 4 or 5 could be actually verified legitimate via recording. But as for the other 15, it was an ongoing carousel of one phony appointment being replaced with another phony appointment. It was clear to me that they were perfectly content with a 1 to 5 phony appointment ratio. I consistently told them that I was wise to their fraud and wanted a full refund which fell on deaf ears. Their next tactic was to make it a game of attrition. That is, eventually wearing you down from exchanging phony appointment for phony appointment in hope that you would just give up the chase. That is what happened to me. No matter how persevering and persisitant I was in getting them to consistently give me honest appointments, at the end they won out. I'm out of $870 with nothing to show for it. This company is brazen! ...it's criminal! and for the life of me I can't understand how those who are in authority are turning a blind eye to the consumers who are pleading for resolve by shutting these crooks down and/or locking them up! Beware! Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Leads/Frisco-Texas-75035/US-Leads-Telemarketing21-LLC-US-Leads-Telemarketing-Company-preys-on-those-consumers-who-1151442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Leads