pair

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By: Mishy — Chicago Illinois USA
US Mortgage Bailout
7825 Fay Avenue, La Jolla, California United States of America

US Mortgage Bailout K2 Capital Management Loan Modification Scam/Fraud in La Jolla, California

*Author of original report: US Mortgage Bailout scum scam

*Author of original report: UPDATE links didn't work in my original post about US Mortgage Bailout

I am writing this report to connect with others who have been ripped off/scammed by US Mortgage Bailout (d/b/a K2 Capital Management Inc.).  They have charged my friend $3000 a year ago to do a loan modification with his mortgage company and he didn't realize that they've done barely anything until he was served with a foreclosure notice at his house.  That's just a general explanation but they've definitely been negligent and now they're saying they've gone bankrupt and moving and starting over with a new name.  Even former employees are vouching for the scammers they are.  We are doing something about it and are doubtful right now we'll get our refund, but at least we can stop these people from stealing from vulnerable people in the future.  This is the way these people make their living!  You can read about this at (((link redacted))).  I'd like to reach out to more people who have been scammed out of their refunds after this company's negligence.  If you have, either post on that website or you can email me at (((email redacted))).  Thanks,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2010 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Mortgage-Bailout/La-Jolla-California-/US-Mortgage-Bailout-K2-Capital-Management-Loan-Modification-ScamFraud-in-La-Jolla-Califo-635496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Mortgage Bailout

US Mortgage Bailout scum scam

AUTHOR: Mishy - (USA)

Please come join us on   <  getoutofdebt . org >  if you've been a victim of US Mortgage Bailout.  Do a search for US Mortgage Bailout.

UPDATE links didn't work in my original post about US Mortgage Bailout

AUTHOR: Mishy - (USA)

This link was redacted in my previous post, but you must go to it so you can share your experiences with us and find out what you should do if you've been scammed by US Mortgage Bail (a/k/a K2 Capital Management).

Please go to this site - you must delete all the spaces after you copy it:
www. getoutofdebt. org / 19149 / us - mortgage - bailout - scam - complain - review - or - praise

Also, you can email me @:   BUSTUSMB @ GMAIL . COM
(you have to delete the spaces in my email address after you copy it also)

Good luck and I hope you will join us!  Mishy