Complaint Review: US Office & Industrial Supply

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: Bob Marengo — COOKEVILLE Tennessee
US Office & Industrial Supply
7405 Woodley Ave Van Nuys, California USA

US Office & Industrial Supply Effective way to deal with the ripoff Van Nuys California

I got a call at a very busy time, offering a "free sample" of shrink wrap.  I said OK, and promptly forgot about it.  A week or 2 later, a couple of rolls of shrink wrap showed up, with the packing list marked as an invoice, but without pricing.  I had a suspicious feeling, googled the company and immediately got to the Ripoff Report!

I called the number on the invoice and told the receptionist that I had received a shipment that I not ordered and that they needed to send a UPS call tag.  She said that that her manager would call me back.  About 30-40 minutes later "Lori" called me back.  I told her simply that I had not ordered anything and had not spoken with anyone from the company.  (In fact, my memeory of the original phone call is VERY vague.)

She asked a couple of times whether I had talked to anyone from US Office & Industrial, and I told her simply no.  The UPS call tags showed up 2 days later!  So far, they have not tried to collect a bill for the shrink wrap.  I was firm in denying that I had spoken to anyone, and apparently it worked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Office-Industrial-Supply/Van-Nuys-California-91406/US-Office-amp-Industrial-Supply-Effective-way-to-deal-with-the-ripoff-Van-Nuys-Californ-1137960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Office & Industrial Supply