Complaint Review: U.S. Office & Industrial Supply

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Barb — Brookings South Dakota
U.S. Office & Industrial Supply
7405 Woodley Avenue Van Nuys, California USA

U.S. Office & Industrial Supply Received PVC Tape That We Did Not Order Van Nuys California

Our shipping manager received a cold call from a person trying to sell him clear PVC tape. Our shipping manager told them that he didn't want any tape but they could send us a catalog. A second person came on the line and continued to try to sell our shipping manager PVC tape. Our shipping manager repeated what he had told the first person. One week later we received 1/2 case of clear PVC tape! As soon as we received the invoice, I called the company and told them we didn't order this tape and if they wanted the tape back, they would have to send a call tag for it.

I told them we were not going to pay the invoice, we were not going to pay the 25% restocking fee, interest or attorney fees as stated on the invoice because we did not order this PVC tape. The receptionist's name was Kelly. The second person name I talked to was Lori and she said she will send us a call tag for the PVC tape.

The price of the clear PVC tape was extremely high compared to what we normally pay for clear PVC tape and the shipping charge was also extremely high. Hopefully they will send a call tag for the shipment and that will be the end of it. We were scammed in a similar situation from a different company in California two years ago. The people from that company were very rude and swore to me over the phone. At least in this case, the people I talked to were nice and didn't argue with me when I asked them to send a call tag for the shipment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Office-Industrial-Supply/Van-Nuys-California-91406/US-Office-Industrial-Supply-Received-PVC-Tape-That-We-Did-Not-Order-Van-Nuys-Califor-1049588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Office & Industrial Supply