Complaint Review: US Online America Group, USOAG Nick, Steven Bartol

• Updated: Tue, September 01, 2009

• Reported By: DAWNY — palm springs California USA
US Online America Group, USOAG Nick, Steven Bartol
WWW.ONLINEAMERICAGROUP TEMPE, Arizona United States of America

US Online America Group - USOAG Nick, Steven Bartol USOAG TRAPPED ME INTO Tempe Arizona

Got A Call From Them About  Selling SATELLITE DISH SERVICES. When  I Said Sure I WAS THEN LOCKED INTO A VERBAL CONTRACT.
Then I Was Transferred To  Someone  Else, WHO THEN STATED TO ME THAT I COULD NOT GET MY $119.98 START UP FEE BACK, BUT I COULD CANCEL MY CONTRACT OF 1 YEAR WEBSITE IN 1 WEEK TO NOT BE CHARGED THE MONTHLY FEE.
I Figured  That  I Was  Already  Out $119.98 SO I'D GIVE IT A TRY, AFTER ALL SATELLITE TV IS GROWING IN POPULARITY.
Then I Got  A Call  From Someone About  Advertising  Through  Them, HE MADE IT SOUND LIKE I'D BE SO HAPPY WITH THE MONEY I MADE IN THE 6 MONTHS, 5000 LEADS THAT I WOULD FOR SURE THEN WANT TO UPGRADE FROM THE $500.00 AD FEE TO THE $3000.00 AD CHAMPIGN.
4 Months Later Over 3000 Leads Later  I'VE MADE NOTHING.
I Called Them  And  Let  Them  Know  How Much  OF A RIPOFF THEY WERE AND THAT I'D BE BLOGGING AND SPREADING THE WARNING ABOUT THEM IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.
AND THE LADY SAID TO ME "WELL IT IS JUST A BUSINESS OPP. AND IN BUSINESS THERE IS NEVER A GUARANTEE OF MAKING ANY MONEY".
WHICH I GUESS ONLINE THAT IS TRUE, BUT BOY DID THEY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I'D AT LEAST MAKE MY $ BACK.
And  Now  I'M Stuck  In This 1 Year  Verbal Contract  Paying Them $19.99 PR MONTH For  A COUPLE OF BOGUS WEBSITES.
I ADVERTISED IT FOR FREE A FEW PLACES AND GOT A COUPLE PEOPLE RESPOND BUT I HAVE NO IDEA IF WHEN THEY CALLED THE COMPANY THEY ENDED UP SIGNING UP FOR THE PROGRAM OR NOT.
THERE IS NO RECORD ON MY SITE STATING ANY SIGNUPS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group-USOAG-Nick-Steven-Bartol/TEMPE-Arizona-/US-Online-America-Group-USOAG-Nick-Steven-Bartol-USOAG-TRAPPED-ME-INTO-Tempe-Arizona-488252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Online America Group, USOAG Nick, Steven Bartol