Complaint Review: us passport now

• Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: maureen — hollywood California United States of America
us passport now

us passport now FEDEX SCAM AND DECEPTION Internet

wow...I wanted to use us passport now to replace my lost passport quickly but it has taken 4 months.  I filled out the forms, had questions and then it took one month to have my email answered. I fedexed the paperwork ($30) and then was called back and told that it needed to be authorized by a postal service worker - the information sheet said that was for new passports, not lost ones. I paid $30 to have the passport sent back to me. I stood in line 2 hours at the post office, the papers were authorized, sealed and stamped by an official and I fedexed the package again ($30) to us passport now. I repeat, it was sealed and officially stamped. they emailed and called saying the package indeed was not - the fedex office witnessed that it indeed was sealed and stamped and I can get a signed affidavit to that effect. generously (she said sarcastically) they agreed to send the package back free of charge for me resend another sealed package. of course, I will not. since I'm already going back to the post office to stand for 2 hours, I will submit the paperwork to them and wait my 4-6 weeks. thank g-d my trip to berlin was canceled. I will never do something like this on the internet again, and I intend to sue for my refund and my fedex money. this is simply a matter of principal. I have worked in customer service for too many years to let this one go. do not do not do not use this company. they are terrifically misleading and rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-passport-now/internet/us-passport-now-FEDEX-SCAM-AND-DECEPTION-Internet-809588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us passport now