Complaint Review: us passport now

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 28, 2011

• Reported By: BABS BOX — gulfport Mississippi United States of America
us passport now

us passport now ordered an expedited passport. Never received. They charged my credit card $339.99. Now, they will not answer my calls , Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: US Passport Now SCAM!!!

*Consumer Comment: Why?

I ordered a replacement passport and it was to be expedited and mailed to my address.  I never received the passport, but US PASSPORT NOW charged my credit card $339.00.  Now, they will not take my calls leaving me on hold for hours at the time.

This is a ripoff and should be stopped.
Babs Gulfport MS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2011 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-passport-now/internet/us-passport-now-ordered-an-expedited-passport-Never-received-They-charged-my-credit-ca-699497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us passport now

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

US Passport Now SCAM!!!

AUTHOR: fayered7 - (United States of America)

First of all they do not expedite anything. All this can be done through the US gov. This "company" takes your money and holds your documents for ransome, until you sign a form stating you can't get any money back for no service. Customer service? they are very rude and arguementive once you are lucky enough to get through to someone on the phone. BEWARE!!!!!! I am going to do all necessary to make sure this scam is known!

Why?

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Why did you go through these bozos instead of the U.S. State Department????