Complaint Review: us passport now

• Updated: Fri, October 07, 2011

• Reported By: A. Marine — nashville Georgia United States of America
us passport now

us passport now uspassportnow RUDE, DECEPTIVE, UNNESSECARY SERVICE Internet

I was scammed by this company! They are nothing more than an over priced shipping and handling service. They charge you hundreds of dollars to get your passport a few days quicker than you could have just by using the regular method.

You as a consumer would be a fool to use this service. I wish I knew about thier scam BEFORE I paid for thier useless service. And to top it off, when you call the number provided thier customer service rep "andrea" was very rude and sounded like she had an attitude upon answering the phone. I guess thats what happens to a person who has to deal with people confronting them about thier company's immoral over priced service 24/7.

Andrea,...I suggest you get a new job. This one has started to jade your personality for the worst.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-passport-now/internet/us-passport-now-uspassportnow-RUDE-DECEPTIVE-UNNESSECARY-SERVICE-Internet-785917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us passport now