Complaint Review: US Passport Online

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: tgianakis — Stirling New Jersey
US Passport Online
3309 Northlake Blvd., #102 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida USA

US Passport Online I canceled my order within 5 minutes of placing the order. I called several people to cancel the order. After getting through to someone to cancel the order I received an email confirmation but they said they would still charge me $45 for the order. The never issued me any credits and I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company. My credit card company had to get my money back but US Passport would not refund me the full amount. I am still in dispute. Palm Beach Gardens Florida

I canceled my order within 5 minutes of placing the passport order after realizing I could get this same service for free from the post office. They wanted to charger $129.00 for a service that is Free. I called several people at USPAssportonline.com to cancel the order. After getting through to someone to cancel the order I received an email confirmation but they said they would still charge me $45 for the order. They never issued me any credits and I had to dispute the charge of $129.00 with my credit card company. My credit card company had to get my money back but US Passport would not refund me the full amount. I am still in dispute over the $45.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Passport-Online/-Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33408/US-Passport-Online-I-canceled-my-order-within-5-minutes-of-placing-the-order-I-called-se-1086891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Passport Online