racial

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Self-supporting Taxpayer — New York New York
US Periodicals
PO Box 72746, Phoenix, Arizona USA

US Periodicals CSR rude,argumentative, short tempered. He should be arrested for First degree stupidity Phoenix Arizona

My nephew's spring sports team was raising money by selling magazine subscriptions.   I paid by check.  After he graduated a month or two later,I began to wonder why I wasn't getting magazines.  The money was paid to the Booster Club, my nephew wasn't able to follow up, and my check had been cashed so I chalked it up to "charity".  Then .... a year later, out of the blue, I received a one page "RENEWAL STATEMENT", for the very same magazine I had purchased from my nephew.

It had an account number in which my last name and phone number were embeded (so I knew that this was not a random solicitation).  I called the number, mostly to find out what happened to the first year which I paid for and received nothing.  The CSR refused to explain why they had a account set up for me if I hadn't already been a customer, why I never got any magazines I paid for, or why they were sending a renewal rather than a subscription offer as "renewal" suggests to me that you wish to continue something that has begun. [continued below]....

.....

All he kept saying in a grff tone is if you want to renew send in you money,   when I  tried to explain that having an account number, my name, address and preference in magazine means they already know me, he got very agitated and refused to answer, except to say, "then just don't send back the renewal" in a very loud voice.  Then he hung up!    I hope that somebody subpoenas the phone tapes.  This guy is so toxic he probably lives alone in some dump wearing flea collars around his ankles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Periodicals/Phoenix-Arizona-85050/US-Periodicals-CSR-rudeargumentative-short-tempered-He-should-be-arrested-for-Firs-1063754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Periodicals