Complaint Review: U.S. Pet Relocation Services

• Reported By: Still puppyless — Waco Texas United States of America
U.S. Pet Relocation Services
401 Elliott Ave West Seattle, Washington United States of America

U.S. Pet Relocation Services (Puppy Scam) Seattle, Washington

*General Comment: Happened to me.

We posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a Cockerspaniel puppy.  James Bulkin from Seattle Wa answered this ad and wanted to ship a female puppy using the above mentioned company.  When we decided we wanted the puppy and he could ship it we were suddenly bombarded by texts from both James and the shipping company to hurry with pmt.  The grammar from both parties was inaccurate and the wording they used was very simular.

James was wanting to know what the shipping company was saying and at one point he gave some information that he wouldn't know had they not been one and the same person.  The email the supposed shipping company sent us with pmt arrangements was also loaded with bad grammar.  We were trying to find them on line through Yahoo and google and were unable to locate their website that way.  We were only able to pull it up using the exact website address they gave us.  We also put their address in Google earth and found it to show an unkempt lot.  They wanted payment via western union.  We cancelled the deal and no money was shipped.  I just wanted to let everyone know about this situation because it reeks of scam to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Pet-Relocation-Services/Seattle-Washington-98119/US-Pet-Relocation-Services-Puppy-Scam-Seattle-Washington-990974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Pet Relocation Services

#1 General Comment

Happened to me.

AUTHOR: Jessie - ()

The same thing happened to me. I posted on craigslist looking for yorkie puppies and a James Bulkin keeps emailing me and texting me. He sends text after text and when I don't respond he asks if I am there.

I have not sent any money or anything, but I think this might be the same guy that you were talking about because he has bad grammar. So glad I found this post!