scholarship

• Submitted: Fri, March 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2004

• Reported By:merlin Oregon
US Readers Service
P.O.Box 260429 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

US Readers Service ripoff false contract and representation Tampa Florida

I recieved a call from a very pollite woman offering me 6 magazines at 11.22 a month and they would be doubleing payments so that it was 22.44 a month for one year and the next year I would get my magazine already payed for and they would send me a coupon for my first payment for free to sign it and send it back so I did then 6 months into the deal I recieve a bill for 544 total to pay off so I called and they informed me they don't have a 2 year contract and that I signed a five year contract that I never signed all

I signed was A coupon for the first payment and it had nothing on it about five years I'm not that into reading to subscribe for five years but they told me it is an extended line of credit the people are prepaid an I'm obligated to pay it!

Amy
grants pass, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2004 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Readers-Service/Tampa-Florida-333685-0429/US-Readers-Service-ripoff-false-contract-and-representation-Tampa-Florida-85486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Readers Service