Complaint Review: us search

• Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: denise — La Mesa California United States of America
us search
culver city, California United States of America

us search They slammed a subscription on my card culver city, California

I kept getting a local call that I didn't answer and they didn't leave a message. I used us search to do a reverse lookup. They offered two prices:$4.95 for just the lookup or .95 cents if I subscribed to their service. I chose the $4.95 option and that's what I was billed for, but somehow I ended up with a $14.95 a month subscription. They insisted that I must have entered my email address at the end of the session in some last minute pop-up that offers the subscription again. OK, then why didn't I end up getting billed the special subscription discount for the reverse lookup? Either way, I got scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-search/culver-city-California-/us-search-They-slammed-a-subscription-on-my-card-culver-city-California-763270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us search