Complaint Review: US SECURITY ASSOCIATES

• Submitted: Thu, November 10, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: Darkone — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
US SECURITY ASSOCIATES
11330 St Johns Industrial Parkway Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

US SECURITY ASSOCIATES favortism, abuse, sexual harassment, you name it.. favortism, abuse, sexual harassment, unsupervised, neglect you name it.. Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Uncle filed EEOC complaint against this company

I use to be the Field Supervisor of this Company.    It was up to 2 weeks ago that they demoted me after working for this comany for 3 years.  I was a very devoted employee, I worked when they wanted, and where they wanted.  I did not complain at first.  I heard first hand how they treat the employees.  They were not treated with respect, and they were not even supervised.  The Field Supervisor that worked with me quit shortly after I was demoted.   She was tired of working her butt of for nothing.  You did not get a raise, you did not get payed vacation, you did not get sick days, and you had to fight tooth and nail to get a day off.  Now if you were devoted like I was, the manager Chris Hinely would give you the common curtisy and let you go, but you had to make it so that you did not give them the choice to reject you.  They hire poor quality people a lot, just to fill in posts. [continued below]....
.....  I don't know how many times I went to a post, found people sleeping, took pictures, and evenwrote a disciplinary report on them.  Nothing was done.  The manage sometimes would take the report and file it away in the garbage.  If he didn't have it in writeing ...it did not happen.

If you want more information about this company?  Please...Reply back to this posting..
I will give you all the answers that you need.

I currently still work for this company, and after being demoted, I am still training the New Field Supervisors on how to do their jobs.

I was the best Supervisor around, and I was the only one that cared about the employees, and they loved me.

Most of the Guards don't know that I have been removed fom the position, on the account that they will quit if they found out.

I hold a high quality, and respect for my guards that do thier job, and are enthsiastic about doing the job the right way.  I do not hold people in high respect when they think that security is just a way to make a quick buck, and they can sit on their butts all day, and just do nothing.  Some watch DVD's...play on laptops..play video game systems on the job.... watch TV.. I mean litterally bring their tv from home to watch it.  THAT is how unsupervised this company is.

There is a LOT more, but I will respond to your comments as you make them.

The Office FIXES your paycheck (hours), Don't pay you for all the hours you have owrked.. especially if you got OT... I could give you names and numbers of employees that had to quit due to not getting their paycheck.  And Job references?  Don't bother putting them down.. They wont answer the phone.  They do not GIVE job references.  Employees would give their new jobs my number without me know about it.  I would think that they were calling me as a personal reference, but at the end of the call they state that is was a job referense.  I would tell them I am just a personal reference.  Job wise.. I could not give them any information.

I use to work 80 hour days, and then was forced by the office to cut my hours down, and REGULATE my hours.   I worked 24 hours a day somtimes...and still was not given my OT pay.  The office found a way to split it into the next pay period.  WITHOUT consulting me...That is illeagal... and this branch should be monitored by coorprate... BUT.. Coorprate does not care about what is going on.. As long as the job gets done.. they don't want to hear about it.

Let me know what you want to know.. I will be happy to answer questions.

I currently still work for this company as a security officer.  I have no way of getting another job, due to this company not giving me  job reference.  So it looks to the other company that I was not a good employee.
They do not call you if you do not gt a job reference for working for a company for 3 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-SECURITY-ASSOCIATES/Jacksonville-Florida-322046/US-SECURITY-ASSOCIATES-favortism-abuse-sexual-harassment-you-name-it-favortism-abuse-796829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US SECURITY ASSOCIATES

Uncle filed EEOC complaint against this company

AUTHOR: eugenia - (United States of America)

Dark one,

My uncle worked for this company for more than 4 years experiencing the same issues with additional discrimination.
Has a current EEOC complaint that is very promising, this is per the legal dept.

His past supervisor has been found to have submitted false documents and outright lied in many reports. Please contact your local EEOC @ http://www.eeoc.gov/