Complaint Review: us tech support

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Betty — Ackerman Mississippi
us tech support

us tech support took $150.00 through my paypal account for a 1yr contract to "fix" anything wrong with my computer Internet

*General Comment: Complaint about US Tech Support

$150.00 was taken through paypal from  my account to connect my wireless printer to my laptop without using a usb cable.  After talking with someone on the phone 2 and a half hours, my printer is still not working.

The guy gave my a phone # to contact a service tech to help me. When I called the #, it was Hewlett Packard service that knew nothing about this company.

Paypal got involved and the company kept contacting me as long a paypal was contacting them. Paypal dismissed my case, now the phone#is no longer in service and they will not respond to my email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-tech-support/internet/us-tech-support-took-15000-through-my-paypal-account-for-a-1yr-contract-to-fix-anythi-1036981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us tech support

#1 General Comment

Complaint about US Tech Support

AUTHOR: Bob - ()

I had exactly the same problem.  I also have US Tech Support.  After their technicians did their job, they recommended I contact HP.  I did and they ended up sending me a new printer.   Seems HP has had a lot of problems with their printers and the complaint should have been directed at them, not US Tech Support.