Complaint Review: US Telecom

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: April — Phoenix Arizona
US Telecom
P.O. Box 732366 Dallas, TX 75373 La Verne, California USA

US Telecom UST US TElecom sent my company a renewal warranty invoice for $425.00. Unfortunately, my company fell for it last year and paid them $850 Dallas TX

My company received invoices from UST for the amount $425 dated 6/11/2012 and 12/4/2012.  Unfortunately, our accounting department paid these ficticious invoices and is out $850. This year, I received 2 renewal invoices dated 11/13/2013 for $425.  I researched and discovered that we don't have any systems that are warrantied by this company.  I researched further on the internet and learned that this is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Telecom/La-Verne-California-91750/US-Telecom-UST-US-TElecom-sent-my-company-a-renewal-warranty-invoice-for-42500-Unfort-1100660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Telecom