Complaint Review: Us Trace

• Submitted: Mon, November 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 21, 2005

• Reported By:bingham Massachusetts
Us Trace
13597 Hall Road Suite 221 Shelby, Michigan U.S.A.

Us Trace ripoff, they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but charge your credit card Shelby Michigan

I used USTRACE.com for a missing persons search. For 99 dollars they said they can find anyone. Well i provided all the required information to find this person (last address, DOB, even the person they were living with license plate number ect). They promise a response in 24-48 hours. Well the only response I EVER got was an automated acknowledgement of the order. After that, emails inquiring about my search went unanswered. Messages on their 888 number unreturned. They never sent what they promised, the current whereabouts of the peron. After a week they charged my credit card (Under another name not US trace). I disputed the charge with my credit card company after a month. I received my money back. Even my Mastercard company (MBNA) promised they would not accept any more charges from this group after i sent them a detailed account of how this company is ripping people off. So DO NOT use it. Interesting note, they seem to move every 2 months. Amazingly however, there is STILL no mention of my report to the BBB of Eastern Detriot about this company. I repeat DO NOT USE www.ustrace.com. Frauds.

Joe
bingham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2005 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Trace/Shelby-Michigan-48315/Us-Trace-ripoff-they-do-ABSOLUTELY-NOTHING-but-charge-your-credit-card-Shelby-Michigan-165381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Trace