Complaint Review: us treasury

• Submitted: Mon, October 17, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: julie — leburn Kentucky United States of America
us treasury
200 independance dr washington,dc, District of Columbia United States of America

us treasury andy richards said i was to reciece 7,000 but i had to western union them 130.00 in oder to recieve my grant money washington,dc, District of Columbia

*Consumer Comment: Another obvious red flag

*Consumer Comment: How many times

I got a call on my cell phone from 666-007-9063 and said i was choosesn to recieve  7,000 in us treasury grant money. He gave me a pin TS287 and a new number to call 202-204-0473 this guy andy richards said i had to western union 130.00 inorder to get my grant money. I had to call him when i get to the western union place before he gives me the information of the tranfer.  He said it was for real and legit that I was to recieve this money. I was happy and excited  because i could pay off bills and fix my jeep and truck. Andy said the money had to be  used for good and not gambling or drinking. I said no i don't gamble it would pay my bills and etc. now i feel awful because i know its a scam i gave out my bank avccount number for the transfer before he told me about the 130.00 fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-treasury/washingtondc-District-of-Columbia-20024/us-treasury-andy-richards-said-i-was-to-reciece-7000-but-i-had-to-western-union-them-130-789701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us treasury

Another obvious red flag

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

When someone calls you from area code 666, it's probably Satan or one of his minions.

How many times

AUTHOR: Lawrence - (USA)

Do people have to be told that when they are asked to Western Union any money then it is Most likely a scam??? So someone calls you out of the blue and says they're going to give you $7,000.00??? Right away you should have known. Just consider it a hard lesson learned and never expect to get that money back. Plus, consider whatever money you had in the bank GONE. Next time don't be so gullible. I feel sorry for you.