stiff

Complaint Review: us vacation in largo

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 31, 2012

• Reported By: samantha.bain — orlando Florida United States of America
us vacation in largo
orlando, Florida United States of America

us vacation in largo timeshare scam orlando, Florida

I fell for the exact same scam myself.

But unfortunately it happened to me multiple times. Every time a company would contact me and say they had a buyer, or a convention, and my property was 100% guaranteed to sell, I fell for it time and time again, I spent over $5,000 trying to sell my timeshare, the whole time I was still paying my maintenance fess on the property as well. Luckily for me I found a company that was able to help me and get my money back. The best thing about them is that they do  not charge an upfront fee or any out of pocket expense. They worked for me until I got my money back. Then I paid them. Which is how any business should be run anyway. If  you are interested in using there services there toll free number is 1 888-816-9306. Tell them that Samantha sent you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-vacation-in-largo/orlando-Florida-/us-vacation-in-largo-timeshare-scam-orlando-Florida-891203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us vacation in largo