Complaint Review: US Work Alliance -- testing Authority

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:geneva New York
US Work Alliance -- testing Authority
PO Box 923088 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

US Work Alliance -- testing Authority Did not list tests in my area, made me wait a year for refund then phone number did not work Norcross Georgia

I ordered the package but they never offered any tests in my area. When I called for refund they told me I had to wait a full year to receive a refund. In April I got a hold of an operator and she told me that I couldn't get a refund until May, so today I call back or try to call and the phone number is no longer in service. I have a new baby and can't afford to have someone just take my money.

Christina
geneva, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Work-Alliance-testing-Authority/Norcross-Georgia-30010-3088/US-Work-Alliance-testing-Authority-Did-not-list-tests-in-my-area-made-me-wait-a-year-f-459577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Work Alliance -- testing Authority