Complaint Review: US Work Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:pittsburg Kansas
US Work Alliance
P.O. Box 923088 Norcross Georgia300100-3088 Maritta, Georgia U.S.A.

US Work Alliance sold me book that now i cant reach them to sell back Maritta Georgia

I called about a postal service job in the paper and gave them my account number so they could pull the money out , it was taken within 5 minutes of me giving it, they told me that the book could be sold back and the money put back in the account for reasons such as if i failed the test or if there were no jobs in my area for 12 month or if i had passed the test i would receive my money back. but after I had studied and called the number to set up a test time the none of the numbers worked and the internet site wasn't there either. so now in stuck with a $130 book but cant get my money back.

Joshua
pittsburg, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Work-Alliance/Maritta-Georgia-3031830010/US-Work-Alliance-sold-me-book-that-now-i-cant-reach-them-to-sell-back-Maritta-Georgia-452868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Work Alliance