Complaint Review: us workalliance

• Submitted: Sun, June 06, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, June 06, 2010

• Reported By: joni — arlington Arizona United States of America
us workalliance

us workalliance took me for 129.87 and sent me a postal exam book and told me that the money is refund lie lie lie, Internet

us work alliance took money to send me a postal exam book to help get a job with the post office tis is not true i was told i would get my money back after the exam if not pass i didnt get my money back at the time i was living at **** peoria az 85345

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2010 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-workalliance/internet/us-workalliance-took-me-for-12987-and-sent-me-a-postal-exam-book-and-told-me-that-the-mo-610823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us workalliance