Complaint Review: usa advantage

usa advantage
70 St Mary’s Axe, London, EC3A 8BE, Select State/Province USA

usa advantage direct property title llc $35000 loss London, EC3A 8BE detroit

*Consumer Comment: USA Advantage - Refund

*Author of original report: Promised refund

usa advantage/direct property title LLc were the company names that I dealt with.

I purchased one property, 20524 Lesure, Detroit, MI 48235, for $19000 +fees+taxes $23000, in August 2013, caught up with the idea of having a bit more of an income for a low outlay, the advert said $652 net monthly income.

Looked great, so I went ahead, against my wife's advice, and sent a further $17275 for another purchase, Evergreen, again sitting tenants, newly refurbished, all checked out, just like Lesure was, great I'm on my way, afterall the help from Denise Lambert, the company co ordinator, I recieved was 1st class, how could this possibly go wrong!!!!! First up the promised rent, for Lesure, on the 9th of each month did not appear, again Denise chased up the property managers, ok I'll see what happens next month, nothing for 4 months, until the property management company was changed, to Inner city property management, another fee sent $99, they tried to contact the tenant, but they would not reply, eventually they replied saying they had a list of faults that required fixing before they would pay any rent, a newly refurbished property!!!.

I asked them to get a quote so I would make the property decent, they sent me photos of each issue and an estimate of over $4000 for repairs.I was about to continue with the repairs when I received a letter from Wayne county stating there were outstanding taxes due on the property, from 2011, $14392.90,the house would be foreclosed in the next few days, so much for the title closing agency, also the tenant had said they were only $600/month!!! Enough was enough, the management company explained that I could donate it through IPCM quit claim deed, this was signed and witnessed, then overnighted, at more expense, to make sure it beat the foreclosure deadline.Bye bye $23000.

Meanwhile the Evergreen property had a lien against it, so that was a non starter, a swap property was put on hold until the rent from Lesure came in, ha, ha. With this disaster, I wanted nothing to do with rentals and requested a return of my $17275, I received $5000, so you can understand how angry I am with this insult. At first I thought it was an error, they missed the 1 off the 15, heard nothing since, which is disappointing to say the least, if I do get any joy I will update this report, but I won't hold my breath!!! I am young enough to keep working to recover this theft. but I feel sorry for any person who has put their life savings into something like this, I hope they have more luck than me,they can't have any worse, I am sure there may be some very satisfied customers out there. I took the Lesure loss on the chin but the $12000 they have kept, after the loss I took is disgusting.If you do invest in this company, pay for your own independant surveyor/title search.

This is my second attempt to submit this report

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-advantage/London-EC3A-8BE-Select-StateProvince/usa-advantage-direct-property-title-llc-35000-loss-London-EC3A-8BE-detroit-1153765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa advantage

USA Advantage - Refund

AUTHOR: Upset Investor - ()

I totally feel your pain. I too was promised a refund by USA Advantage back in January. I've not seen one cent of it. I have posted a detailed report of everything that transpired with Detroit Advantage/USA Advantage, Experience International and New Orbit Funding.

I want to know when they will be stripped of being certified under the CAP Program? There are too many people on here that were sold dud property in Detroit. There are too many people that have complaints against these businesses that have not been resolved. They are supposed to respond to complaints in a timely manner and make ammends for wrongs caused.

I was told by Denise Lambert, who works with Casey Harwood back in January that I was to be refunded. I thought that my nightmare was coming to an end. Instead, I have yet to see one cent of the promised refund and they have not communicated with me. There was even a lawyer, Selwyn Bentini that was supposed to transact the refund, but he disappeared in early May after assuring me that I was still to be refunded.

These companies do not do what they say they will do. They took money for the sale of property in the Detroit area. They took fees for the management (if you could call it that) of the property and then they fail to honour their committments and responsibilities.

I have not received the refund that I was told I was getting, and like this person, has found that even when they tell you they are going to do someting for you, they simply don't do it.

Promised refund

AUTHOR: Colin - ()

Denise is currently away, but I can confirm that we will be sending a further payment this week. We are committed to ensure that you receive the money back.

Kind regards,

Casey Harwood

I received this on the 11th June, great news, no Lawyers involved, just a true, honest business practice!!! Sadly even after a gentle reminder email, which was not replied to, I have still not received my $12000, you get your hopes up, then they get knocked down again. I really thought this was going to be concluded, we will have to wait and see!