Complaint Review: USA App Development

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Chicago Illinois
USA App Development
57 Sillero Rancho Santa Margarita, California USA

Ray Panah USA App Development Ramin Panah, Ray Solatni, mobile app scam Rancho Santa Margarita California

*Consumer Suggestion: I hope this helps

*Consumer Comment: ray panah

I originally agreed to pay Ray $5500 for a mobile app that I never received and eventually paid $7549 for.  It turns out that the app was never created, and he was scamming me and a graphic designer that I was able to get in contact with whom Ray had never paid.

He told me the designer was the programmer (and forwarded me an e-mail between them) and kept stalling as to when he would deliver it, so I decided to get in touch with the "programmer."  He confirmed my suspicions as we added our stories together.

A colleague of Mr. Panah also called me to tell me he'd been taking money for dozens of apps from dozens of people without ever doing any work on them and was swindling all of these people.  To top it off, he owns all of the websites like usaapp.com and many [statename]app.coms.  He even has a fake website for the screenshot of the app on his website (LocoPing).  He sent me what he said was a screenshot of my app (that looked nothing like what I asked for,) I put it in Google image scan, and it is part of an AT&T/Samsung promotion.

The man is a clear fraud.  I need help getting my money back and saving other potential victims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-App-Development/Rancho-Santa-Margarita-California-92688/Ray-Panah-USA-App-Development-Ramin-Panah-Ray-Solatni-mobile-app-scam-Rancho-Santa-Mar-1078607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA App Development

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I hope this helps

AUTHOR: karma - ()

All I know is the address you have is his sisters house and is being sold. He lives in San diego with some older lady he calls his girlfriend. I know it is near the airport in one of the High rise appartment buildings. He is a thief. He never even made an app on his own. Never went to any collage. He is a sociopath. BEWARE!!!!

ray panah

AUTHOR: seriously - ()

Ray has already done prison time for grand theft for scamming people out of money. Contact the Orange County District Attorney. He has been defrauding people out of money for years and comes up with b.s. company's in order to do it. His real name is Ramin Soltani Panah. Check the criminal records of that name in Riverside or San Bernardino County to find his prison records.