Complaint Review: usa auto service

• Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: cleedu27 — pompano beach Florida
usa auto service
5317 powerline rd fort lauderdale, Florida USA

usa auto service the make kick out money but the never fix my car fort lauderdale Florida

*General Comment: You...

hi my cleeford dupithon i took my car to this shop because when i m drive my car it was vibrate when it pick up speed then i took my car to them and they that their are 3 thing they have to change to fix my car and they told me that cost $510 i sad ok cause i want my car to get fix afer 1 hour they call tell me that the car was fix come in get it when went to get my car it was driving the same way it was in saturday they told come back monday at 8 ocock i went back there at 8 then when they look at it they told they told me they is another little piece i have to change to make the car drive bettter i went to buy the piece it cost $139 and came back with the piece they put it in it the car still drive the same way so feel like this people abuse me i ask for my money back and they didnt want to and i dnt think this people know what they doing so i m asking for help to get my refund

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-auto-service/fort-lauderdale-Florida-33309/usa-auto-service-the-make-kick-out-money-but-the-never-fix-my-car-fort-lauderdale-Florida-1106695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa auto service

#1 General Comment

You...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You are dismissing the work that they have already done. Just because they did not address you vehicles issues is no reason to demand a full refund. Thats the "ALL OR NOTHING" approach. The did perform work on your vehicle, they should be paid for the work they have done. Ask yourself this.....How would YOU feel if someone wanted work done but decided that they just did not want to pay you for that work? You would probably be very mad. As with ANY car repair, sometimes its a lot of little issues that is causing a major problem. What they more then likely did is attempt the CHEAPEST fixes first. Hopeing that the cheaper fix would solve your problem without having to charge more money.