Complaint Review: usa benefit

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: theresa — worcester Massachusetts United States of America
usa benefit
phoenix, Arizona United States of America

usa benefit krystan smith ID#20695 or peter green ID#20674 they told me i won a $100 gift card. i stupidly gave them my info phoenix, Arizona

I received a phone call telling me i was picked to receive a free walmart gift card. They said I was not obligated to buy anything, but needed credit card number to confirm my ID. I stupidly gave it to them. Now they are taking money out of my account, and messing with my Christmas. Im at a loss and dont know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-benefit/phoenix-Arizona-/usa-benefit-krystan-smith-ID20695-or-peter-green-ID20674-they-told-me-i-won-a-100-gift-977146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa benefit