receives

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Ray — burnt hills New York United States of America
usa benefits
, Florida United States of America

usa benefits total scam!!!! n/a, Florida

USA benefits. I am disabled,as I went to call on the status of my benifits I dialed one number wrong.I got a recording stating I have won a trip to please stay on the line.A gentle man came on representing royal caribean cruise line and that I had won a trip.just needed my credit card # for a one time fee of $39.I asked a few questions with very little info comming back there customer service # was 800-555-1212(the toll free directory #) they absolutly refused to give me the # to remove my name and info unless I gave them my card # for verification.I got lucky I immediatly canceled the card I had given them.

A month has gone by and they called me again very slick trying to get the last four digits of my card for verification.again refusing to give me the phone # to cancel this unless I verified the last four digits of my card,they proceded to threaten me by saying they were going to charge my account anyway for $39. and another $69 unless I gave them my card #.I know they do not have my real card # but they really tried to make me belive they did. I WARN ANYBODY that deals with USA BENEFITS, you will be scamed do not give them your information,there is no way to remove your card info without canceling your card. if you see this # 1-888-326-6399 hang up! If there is an attorney looking for A good class action lawsuit this is it!!! I am willing to go to court! like I said I'm disabled with alot of time on my hands,and these type of preditors need to be stopped asap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-benefits/-Florida-/usa-benefits-total-scam-na-Florida-1007259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa benefits