Complaint Review: usa benefits

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Haadiya — Huachuca City Arizona United States of America
usa benefits
USA Benefits Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

usa benefits 3-2-2013 spoke to steve asking for $6.95 to be billed to my credit card in order for me to get walmart 100 gift card. I asked for usa benefits address and he hung up. no confirmation #given to me. Phoenix Arizona

On 3-2-1013, I called USA Benefits in reference to the $100 Walmart card. I spoke to someone name Steven. He asked for my credit card to bill me $6.95.  Before transferring me to another department to get a confirmation number, I hung up. I checked the USA Benefits on line and found all these complaints about USA Benefits. Steven called me back to process the order. I hung up again, and he called me again to verify information I already gave him. I asked Steven for USA Benefits address and he said Phoenix only and no address, and he could not give out the company address, and he hung up the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-benefits/Phoenix-Arizona-/usa-benefits-3-2-2013-spoke-to-steve-asking-for-695-to-be-billed-to-my-credit-card-in-o-1023560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa benefits