Complaint Review: USA Benfits

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Gale — Wilmington Delaware
USA Benfits
Pheonix, AZ. Pheonix, Arizona United States of America

USA Benfits I got a postcard about an unclaimed reward of a $100.00 dollars gift card good at Wal-Mart or Target and I contacted the number on the card which was 855-560-4872. I gave someone named Steve my claim Pheonix, Arizona

I got a card in the mail about an unclaimed reward, of $100.00 gift savings good at Wal-Mart or Target,  I called the number 855-560-4872.  I gave them  the claim number, and the person who answered the phone, said his name was John and that I have to pay a postage fee of $6.95 to activate the card when it arrives.  I asked where they were located.  He said Pheonix, Az. and they have been in business for 7 years. I said that I was not comfortable giving my credit card number on the phone, and he was insisting to do so... I asked for the name and website and it was USA Benefits.com....so I told him I would call back after I checked it out and he ended up hanging up on me.  Seems like a scam to me...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benfits/Pheonix-Arizona-/USA-Benfits-I-got-a-postcard-about-an-unclaimed-reward-of-a-10000-dollars-gift-card-goo-1036348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benfits