Complaint Review: usa benifets

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: jessie1980 — hoffman estates Illinois United States of America
usa benifets
phoenix, Arizona United States of America

usa benifets brain smith a brian smith called me up and said that my number has won a $100 gift card that i can us any where and that i would only get charged a $1 now and $3.95 after i got my package. the only info he gave m phoenix, Arizona

a week ago i got a call from a company claiming that i had won a $100 gift card, that all i had to pay was $1.00 now and when the package came to call them back and we would have to pay $2.95 for shipping fee, and they would give me the code to active the gift card. after speaking with him he put someone else on that said he was the supiviser, i had to do a quick surrey over the phone by an otmaited machine, that asked me my name, address, credit card info, and if i under stood the procces of the gift card.

I ever asked the gentlemen if i need to buy any thing else, he said no, but the machine kept saying something about a magizane membership, for $30-$40. a month. when i asked him about that he said not to worry about that, that promotion wasnt for me it is only for the members of that company. its been 2 wks and still no package. i dicided to check out this company and found out im not the only one they have done this to, and im worryed that now they are giong to start taking money out of my account. what can i do to stop this before they start to withdraw money from my credit card, and i end up paying for their scam?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-benifets/phoenix-Arizona-/usa-benifets-brain-smith-a-brian-smith-called-me-up-and-said-that-my-number-has-won-a-100-961462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa benifets