containing

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Stupid and taken — Tacoma Washington
usa cash advance
931 S. Tacoma Tacoma, Select State/Province USA

usa cash advance This man was very convincing he spoke with an accent he called me 10 times a day. Tacoma Washington

These people will have to answer to God for what they are stilling from people. I am ashamed that I fell for it. I would like to get my money back. This scam buisness preys off of desperate people. I even have an e-mail with a message from this man calling my job. I hope that these people can be caught and brought to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-cash-advance/Tacoma-Select-StateProvince-98408/usa-cash-advance-This-man-was-very-convincing-he-spoke-with-an-accent-he-called-me-10-ti-1047850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa cash advance