Complaint Review: usa cash advance

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: tommie — manchester Connecticut United States of America
usa cash advance

usa cash advance finial crimal investgations Told me i was going to jail and i was going to be arreasted, Internet

on 10-15-2012 i got many phones call at work tell me that i had pull out a cash loan thorugh usa cash advance back in july and that there were calling from finial crimal investiongons and that if i did not pay this back today there were going to have me arrested. and then i would have to bond out and go infront of a judge and plead my case. i told him to give me information about the debt that i owe so i can call them to settale this and find out who took this out. he ( ROY KING ) told me that he was on there behave and that i was not aloud to contact them and if this matter is not taken care of today there would be a cop waiting for me to arrest me and take me to jail. they call my job several times and my own cell phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-cash-advance/internet/usa-cash-advance-finial-crimal-investgations-Told-me-i-was-going-to-jail-and-i-was-going-t-955912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa cash advance