Complaint Review: usa credit council corporation

• Submitted: Tue, June 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: tired — Miami Florida
usa credit council corporation
Internet USA

usa credit council corporation This company is trying to get $920 from me. Internet

I received two emails from usa credit council corportation.  One email came from Fredrick Harbor and the other from Victor Thompson claiming that I owe $920 or I will be taking to court.

I am unaware of this company and tried calling the number listed on the email with no luck.  I have also look them up by phone number and other means with no prevail.  I have refused to pay these people until I have more information and to make sure that they are legitiatmate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-credit-council-corporation/internet/usa-credit-council-corporation-This-company-is-trying-to-get-920-from-me-Internet-1060237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa credit council corporation