ED Magedson – Founder
usa credit council corporationInternet USA
usa credit council corporation fraud, jail, credit, Internet
(Case file # NH 30/41964)
I have all the proofs with all of your personal details in the affidavit with me. So before it gets downloaded inside the court house with the legal procedures on your name and on your social security number with hampering your credit ratings Just reply me back whether you want to put a hold on this case file and settle it outside the court house with the settlement amount and close it or else you want to take this matter inside the court house with the penalty fees and judge fees and court house fees and you may end up in a legal mess.
Some information used to make this decision was obtained from the consumer reporting agency (agencies) listed below. This consumer reporting agency (agencies) did not make this credit decision. If you want settle your account outside the court house you have pay your dept within next 3 day reporting agency. The Case file was judgmentally reviewed following reason(s): Is there some reason why you have not paid our invoice number NH 3015 dated 05/27/2013 in the amount of $ 920.00 A lawsuit has been filed against you.
Within 7 days after service of this summons on you (not counting the day you received it) — or 21 days if you Is the United States or a United States agency, or an officer or employee of the United States described in Fed. R. Civ. P. 12 (a) (2) or (3) — you must serve on the plaintiff an answer to the attached complaint or a motion under Rule 12 of The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. The answer or motion must be served on the plaintiff or plaintiff’s attorney, Whose name and address are? If you fail to respond, judgment by default will be entered against you for the relief demanded in the complaint.
COMPLAINT UNDER THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT, 42 U.S.C. § 1983
1. Civil lawsuit was filed against the debtor in the name of a debt buyer. The underlying debt happened to be an old debt.
2. The Debtor failed to answer the complaint in a timely fashion thus leading to the issuance of a default judgment in favor of the debt buyer.
3. The lawyer for the debt buyer proceeded to use discovery procedures “in aid of execution of the judgment”. These procedures empower the debt collection lawyer to send “interrogatories” to the debtor and to schedule the debtor for a deposition. The purpose of this is to locate any assets which the debtor may have and which may be amenable to execution.
4. The debt collection lawyer noticed the debtor for a deposition. The deposition was of course located at the debt collection lawyer’s office on the opposite side of the state. The debtor attempted to reschedule, but the debt collection lawyer refused.
5. When the debtor failed to attend the deposition, the debt collection lawyer filed two motions with the court, the end result being the Order of Copies warranting the arrest and subsequent incarceration of the debtor.
If you fail to Make payment respond then court your case file submitted inside the FBI Headquarters this is the final warning you are going make payment as soon as possible I hope you’re understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails we have been instructed to get you arrested immediately, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we will close your bank account and jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI .
USA RESIDENTS: The USA laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all credit worthy customers and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The USA Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-credit-council-corporation/internet/usa-credit-council-corporation-fraud-jail-credit-Internet-1060104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.