Complaint Review: usa credit

• Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: shelley — des moines Iowa United States of America
usa credit
na Internet United States of America

usa credit 1-800-262-4162 is the phone number from my back on 7/25 on check 6299 the pulled from my account 149.95 I don't know who this is , and I want my money back. I have file with Attorney general and my bank for fraud Internet

I don't know who these people are I just know that the pulled on 7/25 149.95 with electronic check 6299.  I have no agreements, and who are they?  I have file with Attonery General and file fraud with my bank.  I wish you guys can get this guy before over draft your account.  NO notice of peniing transaction nothing just was gone out.  This is fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-credit/internet/usa-credit-1-800-262-4162-is-the-phone-number-from-my-back-on-725-on-check-6299-the-pulle-756846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa credit