Complaint Review: usa credit

• Submitted: Thu, August 19, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2010

• Reported By: Desiree — Livermore California United States of America
usa credit

usa credit I have to check with my bank tomorrow to get the information caused me to be overdrawn on my checking account I never authorized them to take money out of my account two over drawn fees $149.95 the am did not have permission to take $149.95 out of my checking account twice two overdraft charges, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

*Consumer Comment: USA credit is a scam, fraud..

I have two overdraft charges the amount they tried to get approved for $149.95 I have to call the bank tomorrow & get all the information I just saw my Wells fargo online checking account & I am overdrawn thanks to USA credit I never authorized them to take money out of my account can somebody please give me a return call at (((phone number redacted)))

I am not sure what state they are in i am sure Wells Fargo no's Thank You

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2010 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-credit/internet/usa-credit-I-have-to-check-with-my-bank-tomorrow-to-get-the-information-caused-me-to-be-ov-633409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa credit

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.

USA credit is a scam, fraud..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..no doubt. The internet is littered with complaints against them.

The bad news is, don't expect a crappy greedy bank like Wells Fargo to help just because you are a loyal customer and a victim to fraud. All Wells Fargo cares about is the fees..don't believe me...just ask them to help you.

So...most likely, you are going to have to lodge a dispute through the bank..since they are the ones that allowed an unauthorized transaction and now will do NOTHING to assist you, or to take a customers side. Because, then they won't be able to keep the fees they are charging you.

Go to the bank and request a Federal Regulation E form. Submit it and chances are good the bank will be forced to reverse the charges, and any applicable fees. Don't waste any time with this as there is a statute of limitations (90 days I believe but it could be less) and the bank would like nothing more then for this to run out so you will be SCREWED. Again, all they care about is the fees that this overdraft caused and is costing you...they do not care about you in any way shape or form.

You phone number was redacted and be thankful. Never post that or any personal info on a public forum like this. Just see if the bank will help..when you find out that they will do nothing (or tell you there is nothing they can do)... ...ask for the E form, fill it out and submit it.