Complaint Review: usa credit

• Updated: Sat, January 29, 2011

• Reported By: Christine — Beeville Texas United States of America
usa credit

usa credit USA Credit scam $149.95, Internet

I recently got scammed by USA credit. I went online like most of the other people on here looking for a loan and then the next day I saw a charge of 149.95 on my debit card. I DID NOT authorize this transaction and was overdrafted with my bank because of it. There was a number on my statement so I called it. I spoke to someone that said they would refund my money but had to still charge me for the "application".

Even though I received about $90 back from usa credit, they still kept some of my money which is a SCAM. I see on some of the other posters "employees" commenting that this is a legit company that does not scam people but lets be real here. YOU ARE SCAMMING TOO MANY PEOPLE USA CREDIT AND IT IS NOT RIGHT. And to all you employees of usa credit, GET A REAL JOB SCAMMERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2011 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-credit/internet/usa-credit-USA-Credit-scam-14995-Internet-688396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa credit