Complaint Review: USA credit

• Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By: Kenneth — Syracuse United States of America
USA credit
one millennium drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

USA credit Took money out of bank account without my knowledge so I canceled account and they said they owe me 114.00 and they refuse to pay me Uniontown, Pennsylvania

*General Comment: I WENT THRU THE SAME SCAM

This company took money out of my checking account without my knowledge. When I canceled the account I was told that I would be charged a service charge and left to me out of 149.00 and some change that I would get 114.00. Now they refuse to give me that. In other words I am Being Ripped Off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2011 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-credit-Took-money-out-of-bank-account-without-my-knowledge-so-I-canceled-account-and-751755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA credit

#1 General Comment

I WENT THRU THE SAME SCAM

AUTHOR: 32534 - (United States of America)

I WENT TO MY BANK FILED A FRAUD CLAIM AND MY BANK REFUNDED MY 149.95 YOUR BANK WOULDVE GIVE IT BACK I NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY MYSELF...