Complaint Review: USA Discounters

USA Discounters
901 S Fort Hood St, Killeen, TX 76541 killeen, Texas USA

USA Discounters Puts veteran on the street killeen Texas

*UPDATE Employee: USA Discoutners supports Military families

I got a few items for my new house when I first returned from iraq in 2010, they promised easy payments and would work with me. Surfice to say hard times hit and I am no longer in the army so I was unable to keep paying. I have two children and now about to be homeless due to them on a FRIDAY at 4 pm locked all my accounts anything with my name on it with out so much of a letter. Avoid them at all clost you will pay not only for they're items but anything they can pull out of you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Discounters/killeen-Texas-76549/USA-Discounters-Puts-veteran-on-the-street-killeen-Texas-1129103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Discounters

USA Discoutners supports Military families

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

I am sorry to hear that you have fallen on hard times and are upset with our collections process. My name is Rhiannon. I am a customer service representative for USA Discounters. I would like to provide any assistance I can. You can reach me at Rhiannon2014@USADiscounters.net.
Thanks and I hope you have a nice day.