Complaint Review: usa fast cash international

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2010

• Reported By: jeff — fall river Massachusetts United States of America
usa fast cash international
colubia street washington, District of Columbia United States of America
  • Phone: 1-206-965-8379
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

usa fast cash international Jason Roberts Sueing me for 3000.00 if not handled now. Washington District of Columbia

A guy named Jason Roberts called me saying I owe there company 600.00 for a cash loan I took out. He said he was going to sue me in court for 3000.00 or I can pay it out of court the 600.00. That if I went to court I was going up on a bunch of fedral offenses and can serve up to 1o years in jail. He wanted me to fax my infomation on a letter form and noterized with my credit card number and payment scheldule. When I told him to fax me the information he said he couldnt becouse its confidentional and when I asked for the USA Fast Cash INternational number I got the same responce. I told him I will look the company up and call them myself he hung up on me.Thats when I saw these reports when I looked the company up on line. I guess if its legite I will get a court summons in the mail becouse now that I see these reports I will not be sending out any of my information to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-fast-cash-international/washington-District-of-Columbia-/usa-fast-cash-international-Jason-Roberts-Sueing-me-for-300000-if-not-handled-now-Washin-612505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa fast cash international