Complaint Review: usa fast cash

• Updated: Sun, October 25, 2009

• Reported By: wanda — brooklyn New York USA
usa fast cash
usafastcash.net Internet United States of America

usa fast cash cash net, us fast cash federal lawsuits against you and prison time Internet

*General Comment: It a scam

*Author of original report: they don't give up

* : You got scammed

These people called me a few months ago and harrased me about me going to jail or having a lawsuit against me if i didn't  pay them the money. I borrowed the money because i didnt want anything to happen to me.

Then they contacted me a few months ago with the same story and i paid them. the first time was 1231.00 and the second 750.00 now they are calling me again for 830.00 and this is really getting ridiculous. I think they want to get money from me every month and i didn't even get that many loans from anyone in the internet.

I would like to know if there is anything that i can do because this is stressing me the hell out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-fast-cash/internet/usa-fast-cash-cash-net-us-fast-cash-federal-lawsuits-against-you-and-prison-time-Internet-497160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa fast cash

#1 General Comment

It a scam

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

I would of told them that this is a scam the next time they call you again I would tell them to go F---  yourself. I would also let them know that you have contacted the FBI and you gave them thier imformation.

they don't give up

AUTHOR: wanda - (USA)

These people do not give up. they kept calling my job off the hook. they were calling my boss every 2 minutes until i told my boss that these people are indian and so is my boss. When they called again my boss blasted at them in their language. 2 days later they started calling again and my boss said i was fired because of the annoying calls to the workplace.

Now it has been one month since they stopped calling and of course this evening they decided to call me again and I told them that if they were going to arrest me to send the cops over because I was tired of all of these threatning calls already.

#3

You got scammed

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Did these people have a heavy accent?? Did they provide you with proof of this so called "debt"? If not you paid someone who has no ability to have you arrested because you cannot be arrested for a debt period! You got scammed