Complaint Review: usa grant ,inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 04, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: priscilla — elsa tx.. 78543 Texas United States of America
usa grant ,inc.
1500 E. TRPOICANA SUITE, #214 LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America

usa grant ,inc. usa grant team .I am personally outraged with this fraud company and the fake employees. The gentleman that kept in touch with me, knew that i was a single hispanic mother of two children and told me i was a great c LAS VEGAS, Nevada

I want to report that this company unlawfully took 14,000 dollars from me. i was offered grant writing services for a fee . I was told i would be a great candidate, being i was a single hispanic women. I was told foundations were ready to fund in about thirty day and we had to get all the info asap. after i sent the money. i never got another call . or i never got an answer again.. i would like to hire an attorney to stop these companies form ripping off inocent people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-grant-inc/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89119/usa-grant-inc-usa-grant-team-I-am-personally-outraged-with-this-fraud-company-and-the-f-725732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa grant ,inc.