• Report: #1082099

• Reported By: ron — North Branch Michigan
USA Home Inspectors
Melvin Village, New Hampshire USA

USA Home Inspectors unauthorized charges Melvin Village New Hampshire

I cancelled my suscription according to their company policy, but until I threatened leagal action I did not so much as get a phone call or text to inquire about my reason for cancelling. I had to cancel my credit card and dispute the charges with my bank. Now I have to contact the companies that have my card info to set up new auto payments. I would not give this company any bank info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Home-Inspectors/Melvin-Village-New-Hampshire-03850/USA-Home-Inspectors-unauthorized-charges-Melvin-Village-New-Hampshire-1082099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Home Inspectors